Why did Champs establish the Freelancer Ecosystem?
- To develop a brand new business life culture fits for today's generations and conditions in customer experience management
- To save service producers from being "paid employees" and to make them "the boss of their own business
- To be able to provide support services with "real" professionals who can manage customer interaction at "brand ambassador" standards
- To make his work sustainable with professionals who are more free and productive according to their interests and working conditions
- To provide better customer satisfaction with 'always-young' , constantly developing entrepreneurs
Who are Champs Freelancers?
- Those who want to be a brand in their business
- Those who want to determine the brands they work with themselves
- Those want to be their own boss
- Those who want to determine their own income
- Those who want to start a new day by learning new things every day
- Those who do not want to waste their energy and talent in a single job
- Those who want to get the full value for their work
What does Champs do for freelancers?
Our transparent, strong and constantly evolving connections are our greatest advantage... It's a great place to connect with like-minded clients, build strong relationships and grow your own business or career on a project basis.
- SIGN UP FOR FREE
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE
- PROMOTE US YOURSELF
- START TRAINING
- SELECT THE BEST PROJECT FOR YOURSELF
In Champs, you run your own business and choose your own customers and projects. With our
corporate brand connections, we find new projects and enterprises for you every day and
provide you more personal gain for these projects.
Get the reward for your successful work immediately with instant evaluations and feedback. Every step forward leads to new career opportunities and enables you to earn a sustainable and higher income in more specific projects as an entrepreneur.
Champs is always with you for the executive support that you need while running your project! You will work with professional executives and coaches who run their own business, such as you, to evaluate project results, understand areas of development and coordinate with enterprises, provide reporting and analysis support, and regulate project conditions to achieve higher efficiency business results.